1. The Quit Centre Health Professional Survey is run by Cancer Council Victoria (ABN 61 426 486 715), trading as Cancer Council Victoria (‘Promoter’) of 615 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004.
3. Information on how to enter and the details of all prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, profession, place of practice and place of residence). In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of profession. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, absolutely, to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that the Promoter considers is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. The Promotion commences at 7:00AM AEST on 29/7/2022 and final entries close at 16:00PM AEST on 30/7/2022 (‘Promotional Period’). To enter and ensure eligibility, participants must:
a) be registered by AHPRA as a pharmacist or intern pharmacist during the Promotional Period;
b) complete the Survey during the Promotional Period;
c) Provide their valid contact details.
8. The promotional flow, prize, the relevant start and close times for prize draw are outlined below. The winners will be announced via email.
Prizes: 6x $100 Coles gift card (tobacco, alcohol, phone card, other gift card products excluded)
Entries start: 29/7/2022 at 07:00 AM AEST
Entries close: 30/7/2022 at 16:00 PM AEST
Judge: All eligible entries received in the Promotional Period will be entered into a random prize draw. Winners will be identified through a random computer-generated draw.
Date of draw: The draw will be conducted by Cancer Council Victoria staff at the end of the promotion period 30 July 2022 at 16.00 AEST.
9. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
10. Winners will be notified via email within five days of the Promotional Period end date, specified above.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. One entry is permitted per person within the Promotional Period, in accordance with entry requirements.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to request and obtain proof of the identity of the entrant.
14. This is a game of chance, and entries will be drawn at random and overseen by Cancer Council Victoria staff. All entries that are not otherwise excluded from consideration under these terms will be included to the prize draw.
15. Cancer Council Victoria staff may draw an additional winner, randomly drawn, in case the drawn winner(s) is of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Winners will be required to provide their contact details (email address) to Cancer Council Victoria for delivery of their prize. If, for any reason, a winner does not claim their prize or the email address provided is invalid, then the prize will be allocated to the next winner drawn by Cancer Council Victoria staff.
18. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. On-selling of prizes is not permitted.
19. When an entrant submits any materials via the Promotion including comments, photos and images (“Content”), intellectual property subsisting in the Content vests in the Promoter and the Promoter may use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
20. Entrants warrant and agree that:
a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that breaches any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any person, or is defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender, or is not suitable for children aged under 15, or is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein;
c) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and
d) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems in Australia.
21. The Promoter may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever, including where content is objectionable in the ways described in sub para 20 (a) above.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, natural disaster, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion. Notice of cancellation will be communicated via email to all entrants and also via the Survey website page.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter in respect of any loss incurred as a result of the entrant’s breach of any of the above terms.
25. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for loss to any person that arises out of:
a) purported entries that are not received for any reason whatsoever;
b) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website;
c) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Survey;
d) any damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other
person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in the Survey;
e) Injury or loss sustained to any persons or property in the course of participating in any activity won as a prize.
26. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.